WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN FOOTHILL DECA?
- Foothill DECA prepares future leaders and entrepreneurs in the fields of marketing, finance, hospitality, and management.
- Provides the opportunity to network with peers from right here in the Bay Area, throughout the United States, and even countries around the world!
- Business partnerships allow members to connect with real professionals in a variety of fields.
- All skills and experiences gained through DECA can be applied beyond the classroom.
- Check out the Home page for videos about DECA!
HOW DO I BECOME A REGISTERED MEMBER?
- Fill out this MEMBERSHIP FORM by Friday, September 17th
- Join the GOOGLE CLASSROOM using the code xrrpf3s
- Submit a voluntary membership donation by Friday, September 17th.
- Write a check out to Tri-Valley ROP for $25. Please write the member's first and late name under the "For" section.
- Turn in your check to an officer directly in Mrs. Raaker's room, A-4.
- For financial assistance, email Mrs. Raaker at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.
- That's it! You're on your way to an unforgettable experience!
Contact us directly here
*Currently, taking a DECA CTE class is a requirement to compete at NorCal, State, and International Career Development Conference, but students not enrolled in a class may still participate in DECA by attending the weekly lunch meetings on Fridays in room A-4 and the Mini Conferences hosted by local schools. More information about DECA CTE classes can be found here.